Wednesday, July 29, 2009

In Loving Memory

I was looking through our pictures for something to inspire me and I found these. The man in this picture was my boss at one time in my current job. He became so much more then that. He was a fountain of knowledge, even when he did not know it, inspiring without knowing it, and he taught me a lot about what is truly important in life when I needed it the most. He did this just by being him and I will always love him dearly for it.

Two weeks after Easter this year he passed away from pancreatic cancer. It was hard for anyone who was close to him to watch such a healthy, strong, and loving man go the way he did. He stayed himself in spirit to the last day.

My family and I will always love and remember him. We miss his straight talk and always youthful spirit but keep it with us every day.

Rhett we love you and miss you and know that where ever you are you enjoyed your life in the fullest. Thank you for touching ours!

No comments: