Saturday, July 18, 2009

Almost whole again.

Well I have been out for a long while with vision issues. I had my first eye surgery this last Thurs. and will have the second one in two weeks as long as the post op. appt goes well. I want to say thank you to the people who stopped by to wish me luck. Everything with the design business was put on hold but is now starting to pick back up now that I can see again! LOL

On the family side of things......

Brianna leaves for Job Corps this Mon. After completion there she has decided that she would like to join the Army and pursue a career in Pedatiric Nursing. An adult decision! LOL Seriously though we are very proud of her for finally taking an intrest in her own future. It no longer feels like we are talking to a wall in this concern.

Russel has made it home from his yearly summer journey. LOL He spent 2 weeks in Tenn. with Poppy and the rest of the family. Then 2 weeks in Vegas with Uncel Russ, Aunt Crytal and the girls. He is now home and making his rounds with his friends, sometime before school starts he will find his way home. LOL

So thats it for now. Just wanted to let everyone know why I had been away for so long.

No comments: