Monday, August 21, 2006

To my family and friends

Hey there! I hope you all found this ok! :) Like I said in the email I sent out you can save these pics to your computers (right click-save as) and as soon as I find out the best and cheapest way to print them I will let you all know. I really hope you all enjoy the scrapbook pages. I will occasionally post just pics for you all too!

The kids started school on the 16th this month. Russel started 2nd grade and will be 7 the 23 of September. Brianna started high school and will be 15 the 1st of October. Of course Russ is thoroughly enjoying school. Brianna seems to have a new outlook on school. She seems determined to keep her grades up and do good. We are very happy to see this change in her. She also tried out for the jazz choir at the end of last year and is one of 2 freshmen to be admitted into this class. I can say that she is growing leaps and bounds, not just physically but mentally also.

James is working to hard as always. We have found someone to help him get everything he needs together and the paper work filled out for his General contractors license, I just do not understand all legal mumbo-jumbo on the paper work...LOL. We are hoping to get all that underway soon so he can work his own hours at his own terms! It will be nice when it happens, although I don't expect him to slow down much!

I am doing well. My health is getting gradually better. Besides that I am just trying to figure out how to be a stay at home mom and wife. It is such an odd role for me, I'm so use to working or going to school. I have not given up on school, just ran into some bumps and am taking a break.

Well that's enough for now. I hope you all are doing well! We love all of you and hope to see you all soon!

Mandi

No comments: