Monday, August 14, 2006

Hi all...My name is Mandi and I recently discovered the most addicting past time...digital scrapbooking. I find it rather hard to remember what I post where with so many different scrapbook communities out there so I decided I would start a blog so that everything is in one place! Also, this way anyone can come on in and see....not just members of whatever forum my pages are posted in! I do not design yet...although I am currently trying to teach myself how to use paint shop pro, for layouts and designs. As soon as I do manage to get something designed I will definatly post it here for anyone who wants it!

Anyway here are a few pages ive done. Both of these were done with the Scrapbook Flair program and embellishments/backgrounds.


This is my son, his dad, and grandma at Christmas time 2005. This is the first layout I did and made it especially for his grandma as she does not get to see him much and I am really bad at sending photos.


This is my dad, 2 uncles, aunt, and papa when my dad went back to Tenn. early this summer. I really loved doing this one for them since I do not get to see my family often.

Anyway I hope to be able to keep up on this and get a few things designed soon for you all. Especially for all the wonderful designers out there that offer freebies! I love them and am enternally grateful for them!

Take care everyone!

Mandi

No comments: