Sunday, November 09, 2008

Still a lot going on......

Thing's are still extremely busy around here. It is the time of year for the kids first report cards and parent teacher conferences......

Russel had to take an extra morning math class for a few weeks just to help catch him up in division. Other then that he has been bring home mainly A's in all his class and homework. I will let you all know exactly how his conference goes. He is enjoying his guitar, still loves Pokemon, drives all over the park in his car (will get pics up soon), and just in general loving life!

Brianna started out the year strong and we are hoping she continues to go down this path, no matter how hard it gets! She is still a MySpace addict and the person to go to if you want something done with your profile.

James is busy busy with work! You know him! He is also working on a few programs for the computer and fixing up the RV getting ready for road trips.

As for me, I am working like crazy and running circles trying to keep up with family life! :P On the work front, the Lead position has opened up. I applied for it and as long as no surprises pop up it is mine. Yippee! I will let y'all know for sure when I get it.

I finally installed my scrap booking program on here and am getting ready to work on some new pages. Looking around every ones my space and face book pages for photos of those of you I don't get to see very often. So look for scrapbook pages of you all in the next few weeks!

I love and miss everyone!

Love Mandi

P.S. We also have a majority of our photos for the last 6 years viewable here.

No comments: